Soon Fender's inventive genius began designing new models through the early 1950s and early 1960s.The Fender Bassman Amp was unveiled in 1951, which paved way to an entire line of tweed amplifiers.

Leo Fender was kept on as a special consultant for five years, and then left when the contract was up in 1970.

Due to a ten year no compete clause, the next Leo Fender designed guitars or amplifiers did not show up in the music industry until 1976 (Music Man).

In 1952, the Twin Amplifier was introduced that consisted of two 12 in. With the success of this line, Fender was forced to move again in 1953.

In 1955, Fender developed an amp using the new effect of tremolo that they named the Tremolux.

After high school, Leo Fender became a bookkeeper for employment while he still did radio repair at home.

After holding a series of jobs, Fender opened up a full scale radio repair shop in 1939.It featured a front facing control panel and its covering was made by the General Tire & Rubber Company.This allowed for these amps to take a lot of abuse and not a lot of wear.Distributed by the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation in Scottsdale, AZ.The Fender trademark established circa 1946 in Fullerton, CA.Don Randall left in 1969, because he was not impressed with corporate life.